- Piece of paper
- Plastic bag
- Markers/Color Pencils/Crayons
- Paper towel
- Seed or a bean (Lima beans work well!)
- Cut the piece of paper into the shape of a house - cut two corners into a point on the side and cut a square (example below)
- Then, you can color and design the paper house any way you like!
- Dampen the paper towel and wrap the bean in it.
- Put the bean and paper towel into the plastic bag and close it.
- Tape the plastic bag to the piece of paper so the plastic fits into the hole you cut.
- Then you can tape it to a door or a window so the bean gets sunlight and so you can see it grow!
Make sure you check your bean each day to watch the roots sprout out of the bean as it grows each day!
Source: Sommer's Lion Pride