White Rock Child Development Center
"The White Rock Child Development Center is a five-star, quality child-care program for children ages 4-5. We are proud to have achieved accreditation by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)! NAEYC has set 10 standards for early childhood programs to help families make the right choice when they are looking for a child care center, preschool, or kindergarten. The standards and criteria are the foundation of the NAEYC Accreditation system for early childhood programs. To earn accreditation, The CDC had to meet all 10 standards! Click this link to see details about the standards at the NAEYC website."
"We are committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment which promotes the physical, emotional, intellectual and social development of children. The CDC strives to offer a warm, stable and healthy environment conducive to each child's growth, development, and enrichment for families commensurate with their needs."
- "Creative Curriculum"
- "A nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack served daily"
- "Low staff to child ratios 1:9"
- "Computer Center"
- "Closed circuit, color monitoring system"
- Director: Jennifer Lacewell
- Address: 3400 Fayetteville Street, Durham, NC 27707
- Phone Number: 919-683-1649
- Website: https://www.whiterockbaptistchurch.org/child-dev-center-highlights
- Classroom Hours: 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Wrap Care Hours and Fees
- Before Care: 8:00 am - 9:00 am, $100 per month
- After Care: 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm, $200 per month
- Combined Care Fee: $300 per month
- Star Rating: 5
- Teacher and Assistant Teacher Names:
- Gina Allen and Kiana McMillan
- Tiandra Johnson and Brenda Jones
Featured on Durham PreK
*Reminder: This tour is from August 2020. COVID-19 and masking policies may be different. We encourage families to discuss these with sites directly.*